Gel no more removes 1 step gel in 2-3 minutes and 3 step gel in 5-6 minutes without having to soak in acetone. It also works to remove glitter nail polish in 60-90 seconds.
How to Use
- Instructions: Buff the top layer of the gel/dip/acrylic really well with the 100 grit file.
- Apply one thick coat of Gel no more. Wait 30 seconds then reapply a second coat. If you are removing a 1 step gel wait 2-3 mins and push the color with a gel pusher tool.
- A cold sensation is normal.
- Finish buffing the nail. If you have multiple gel layers or a 3 step gel manicure, you need to repeat the process.
- Dip powder, (unlike gel), does not bubble up, it just becomes soft, that is when you can push it off the nail. Repeat as needed.
- Avoid skin contact as it may tingle if you have dry/cracked skin or micro cuts around the nail area.
- Storage: In a cool dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Close tight when not in use to avoid the product to dry out. S
- toring inside a ziploc type bag will ensure that no air will be sneaking in.